Saturday, June 20, 2009

Apologies...

First, apologies as I've been busy with life matters. I've been getting sucked into the club season (I am playing with LA Metro this year), and frankly, I am also trying to overcome exhaustion from the long college season.

On a side note, I dislocated my shoulder last week at a summer league game right after Cal States. I took a crash course in how to type with my toes and remarkably, with my left hand and both feet, I am up to about 90 wpm. Once my right arm is back in commission, I might be able to set records and fulfill my childhood dream of becoming a court stenographer. That's only partly true; I wanted to be a regular on 'Night Court'. Details.

Over the next few days, I will be posting a series of accounts on this year's Nationals. I promise!

No comments: